Allesmarine B.V. Corporate Social Responsibility
We at Allesmarine B.V. understand very well that we are dealing with gasoline, diesel engines and outboard engines. Not really (environmentally) socially responsible. We therefore want to pay attention to this wherever possible.
All the more reason to make our customers aware of the mandatory CE inspection that is issued on outboard engines and inboard engines if they meet all emission requirements. To find out more about this CE marking: click here.
Allesmarine B.V. and Corporate Social Responsibility:
we have 91 solar panels on the roof, so that we are self-sufficient in terms of electricity.
we recycle packaging materials, packing slips and invoices. Packing slips are no longer sent as hard copy, but only sent by email.
these are also sent by mail
- Annual inspection by environmental inspection service, where all points are approved;
- Annual drainage of old oil and water test tank, certified proof is hereby issued. We need this for the above environmental inspection;
- The industrial hall / workshop is provided with a special liquid-tight layer once every 2 years.
- Ventilated space for storing our oil and gasoline;
- Extraction system with soot filter above our test bin.
4-stroke outboard engines
We advise our customers to purchase a 4-stroke outboard engine. The main reasons for this are:
- the consumption of gasoline: the 4-stroke technology is many times more efficient than the 2-stroke technology;
- you no longer need to mix oil, which means that emissions are better than with a 2-stroke outboard engine;
- the 4-stroke outboard engine is also quieter and this only makes it more interesting for the customer to proceed with the purchase of a 4-stroke outboard engine.
Sponsoring sports and exercise